Stop by the AAA booth (#405) in New Orleans to receive an Annual Meeting discount of 20% when you place on order for any of the Back in Print Program titles.
The special discount applies only to orders placed during the 2010 Annual Meeting, November 17-21. Be sure to stop by the booth and to take advantage of this special offer.
The Back in Print Program titles available are:
· Decolonizing Anthropology, edited by Faye V. Harrison
· Honor and Shame and the Unity of the Mediterranean, edited by David Gilmore
· Bitter Money: Cultural Economy and Some African Meanings of Forbidden Commodities, by Parker Shipton
· Marriage and Mandatory Abortion among the 17th century SIraya, by John R. Shepherd
· Nationalist Ideologies and the Production of National Culture, edited by Richard G. Fox
· The Politics of Time, edited by Henry J. Rutz
· Princes of the Earth: Subcultural Diversity in a Mexican Municipality, by Barbara Louise Margolies
Click here to read more about these titles and learn more about the Back in Print Program.
Questions or Comments? Contact Dion P. Dears